1-2-1 Video Analysis and Stroke Correction
As one of the few Certified Swim Smooth Coaches in the UK, Fiona Ford is fully trained in advanced Video Analysis and Stroke Correction for swimmers of all ability levels. Stuck on a plateau with your swimming? Too many things going around your head when you swim? Fiona will show you very clearly what you are doing wrong and exactly how to improve your stroke using all of Swim Smooth’s cutting edge methods. It’s a revelation for your swimming!
Swim Smooth don’t believe stroke correction should involve visiting a coach for 6, 8 or 10 sessions. Our process is of such highly quality and so focused on your individual needs that a single session with a follow up 8-12 weeks later is enough to transform your swimming. How do we do this?
– We film you using a extremely high quality, high definition camera from above and below the water from the side, in front, overhead and any other angle required. The camera angles are not fixed so if we need a close-up of a particular area of your stroke we will easily shoot it.
– We then get you out of the water to review your footage on a laptop computer, conveniently located beside the Endless pool. This whole analysis is recorded for you to take away on DVD – including all your raw footage, our assessment of it, comparison with elite swimmers and key animations. This process takes around 20-30 minutes and we can’t expect you to remember every detail so the recording (including our voices and conversation) is perfect for you to watch back as often as you like in the comfort of your own home.
– During the analysis we will dig into Swim Smooth’s unique tools, animations and elite video archive to really highlight how your own stroke compares in key areas for improvement. These visualisations of good stroke technique are so important, especially if you are a visual learner.
– After being filmed from all angles, we will have you complete a stroke correction session back in the Endless pool. Using exactly what we saw on the footage this session is completely tailored to your individual needs as a swimmer. Swim Smooth are famous for their individual approach to stroke correction, ‘coaching the swimmer not the stroke’ and this is another reason why our methods are so powerful (and fast!).
– The combination of you understanding your current swimming from the video analysis and Fiona using all of Swim Smooth’s coaching methods to correct and refine your stroke technique will rapidly improve your speed, efficiency, relaxation and confidence in the water.
– But we’re not quite finished there! At the end of your session Fiona will give you a full 15-20 page training plan to take away with you, tailored to your individual needs as a swimmer. This includes reminders of all the drills you performed during your stroke correction session and also training sessions to follow specific to your individual needs. Everything you need to transform your swimming!
Tuesday and Thursday morning 1-2-1 sessions in Twickenham.
An individual session – just one swimmer and one coach.
Conducted in a pool treadmill environment, for one swimmer at any one time. Very Small Pool.
Prefer a weekend option?
Sunday morning Swim Smooth Video Analysis and Stroke Correction Workshops at Wimbledon
Perfect if you would like bring your training buddy, partner or friend.
Coached in a regular pool in a small group.