As a certified Swim Smooth Coach, Fiona Ford is fully trained in advanced Video Analysis and Stroke Correction for swimmers of all ability levels. Stuck on a plateau with your swimming? Too many things going around your head when you swim? Fiona will show you very clearly what you are doing wrong and exactly how to improve your stroke using all of Swim Smooth’s cutting edge methods. It’s a revelation for your swimming!
One Very High Quality Session
Swim Smooth don’t believe stroke correction should involve visiting a coach for 6, 8 or 10 sessions. Our process is of such highly quality and so focused on your individual needs that a single session with a follow up 8-12 weeks later is enough to transform your swimming. How do we do this?
– We film you using a extremely high quality, high definition camera from above and below the water from the side, in front, overhead and any other angle required. The camera angles are not fixed so if we need a close-up of a particular area of your stroke we will easily shoot it.
– We then get you out of the water to review your footage on a laptop computer, conveniently located beside the Endless pool. This whole analysis is recorded for you to take away on DVD – including all your raw footage, our assessment of it, comparison with elite swimmers and key animations. This process takes around 20-30 minutes and we can’t expect you to remember every detail so the recording (including our voices and conversation) is perfect for you to watch back as often as you like in the comfort of your own home.
– During the analysis we will dig into Swim Smooth’s unique tools, animations and elite video archive to really highlight how your own stroke compares in key areas for improvement. These visualisations of good stroke technique are so important, especially if you are a visual learner.
– After being filmed from all angles, we will have you complete a stroke correction session back in the Endless pool. Using exactly what we saw on the footage this session is completely tailored to your individual needs as a swimmer. Swim Smooth are famous for their individual approach to stroke correction (‘coaching the swimmer not the stroke’) and this is another reason why our methods are so powerful (and fast!).
– The combination of you understanding your current swimming from the video analysis and Fiona using all of Swim Smooth’s coaching methods to correct and refine your stroke technique will rapidly improve your speed, efficiency, relaxation and confidence in the water.
– But we’re not quite finished there! At the end of your session Fiona will give you a full 15-20 page training plan to take away with you, tailored to your individual needs as a swimmer. This includes reminders of all the drills you performed during your stroke correction session and also training sessions to follow specific to your individual needs. Everything you need to transform your swimming!
Follow Up Sessions
Depending on your progress and how you feel, you can arrange another video analysis as follow up with Fiona normally 8-12 weeks after your initial session. This is an effective way to fast-track improvements by reviewing your progress on the aspects we identified on the first analysis and then fine-tuning or further developing new areas for improvement. A follow up session is not included in the cost and need to be booked as an identical session to the initial video analysis in terms of receiving a thorough appraisal of your stroke on video and comprehensive stroke correction session!
The SS Richmond Squads
Book Your Session
To book your Video Analysis And Stroke Correction Session, contact Fiona by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To benefit from 1-2-1 Video Analysis, swimmers must be able to complete 400m continuous freestyle, as a pre-requisite. This is a standard expectation for squad training and Swim Workshops too!
Please note our Swim Smooth Video Analysis Cancellation Policy 2015